Agile Foundation Certificate: Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
Agile Foundation Certificate Exam
The AgilePM Foundation exam is based on the new Agile Handbook (v2.0) and is awarded, set and marked by APMG.
The exam is held at the end of the course and comprises:
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 60 minutes duration
There are no pre-requisites to sit the Foundation exam. The Foundation Certificate is a pre-requisite to sit the Practitioner exam.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?