Advanced Incident Handling: Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
This Advanced Incident Handling course will help participants to:
- detect and characterise various attack types
- understand the complexity of and effectively respond to privileged and major events and incidents within your CSIRT
- gain a practical understanding of various methods for analysing artefacts left on a compromised system
- explore new developments in the area of computer forensics
- obtain practical experience in the analysis of vulnerabilities and the coordination of vulnerability handling tasks
- formulate effective advisories, alerts, and management briefings
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?